Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Are you a highly motivated and experienced escrow officer with strong attention to detail and exemplary organization skills? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll ensure that escrow instructions are followed and lender requirements are met until closing documents are created in time for disbursing. If you are looking for an excellent closing position where you will contribute to a fun and fast-paced work environment, please start your application today!
- Coordinate and interact professionally with industry contacts such as loan officers, underwriters, brokers, buyers, sellers, and realtors
- Coordinate the issuance of title policies with title examiner
- Disburse escrow funds accurately and complete administrative tasks such as reporting
- Assure all escrow transactions and escrow accounts are handled in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Review title commitment, lender instructions, purchase and sale agreements to be sure the duties and responsibilities are clear to facilitate closing
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Prefer college degree or equivalent work experience — high school diploma required
- Solid knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, the escrow process, legal documents, and real estate property law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Possess a strong understanding of title commitments, mortgage loans, title insurance, and real estate contracts
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!