Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time escrow officer to oversee all aspects of mortgage closings. You’ll play a key position on a supportive team where you can truly shine. If you are looking for a well-established and industry-leading company to take your experience to the next level, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Complete administrative tasks such as reporting and ensure all funds are disbursed accurately
- Help coordinate the title policy with the title examiner
- Adhere to all terms and conditions of the purchase agreement and monitor progress
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions and escrow accounts
- Firm understanding of real estate law, title and insurance, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- 3+ years of real estate closing escrow transactions experience with residential sales, REO, refinance, short sale escrow, or commercial
- Experienced with software using escrow / title functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred — high school diploma required
- Must have 2 years' experience in a title company with business attached.
$50,000 - $250,000 yearly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.