Meridian Escrow Services
We are in search of an Escrow Administrative Assistant for our top-ranking team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level; also someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary.
The right candidate will relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
This team has a high accountability culture which values and cultivates the whole person, not just the professional side of our team members. Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you!
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Create and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Communicate changes and issues from clients to the rest of the team so they are resolved efficiently
- Provide world-class customer service to our client base and vendors to achieve improved brand recognition
- Provides support to team and office by delivering the finest customer service and supporting administrative duties related to escrow closings
- Assist in managing all aspects of desk, including full desk coverage capabilities when Escrow Officer is on vacation/ out sick/ visiting clients
- Reviews title commitment and brings any exceptions to the attention of the Escrow Officer
- Orders demands and other documents within a timely manner of receipt of open order request and follows up as necessary (Pro-activeness is an essential trait)
- Packages new escrows and receipt deposits
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents required for transactions
- Is proactive in assisting Escrow Officer in marketing efforts
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Maintain confidentiality when assisting to problem-solve for clients and the team
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Be a strong communicator
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Experience in our industry is a plus
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
$30,000 per year
About Meridian Escrow Services
We are a full service escrow company with a fun, fast paced, energetic environment. We are looking to grow and expand with the right partners.
- Escrow Officer or Sr. Escrow Officer or Escrow Manager
- Compensation is based on experience