We are looking for a skilled ERP Systems Analyst to join our on site team in Hayward, California. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support and maintenance of the NetSuite ERP system and other applications. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of an ERP for Manufacturing, NetSuite strongly preferred, including customizing and configuring the system, and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Configure the NetSuite system to meet the manufacturing business process flows
- Demonstrate solution walkthroughs of configured NetSuite applications to internal customers
- Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of NetSuite and custom integrated software configuration, customization, and technical management e.g. Configure SuiteBuilder fields, lists, records, forms, roles, etc.
- Lead and champion NetSuite Manufacturing and related functionalities; suggest improvements that take advantage of NetSuite's capabilities
- Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Support the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during cutover
- Document current systems state and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools
- Provide Level 2 support to super-users and act as liaison with NetSuite support
- Work on projects that may be assigned on an ad hoc basis and assist other corporate initiatives as directed, assigned, or requested
- Troubleshoot standard and custom development issues; Identify test scenarios, establish test cases, and support System Integration and User Acceptance Testing with core client stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been met
- Prepare business requirements documents indicating the core functionality and processes that must be configured in NetSuite
- Help to deploy new applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Help ensure tracking Change Management in all Business Application platforms
- Maintain user roles and access privileges while controlling the data access
- Physically on-site at our Hayward, California offices, a minimum of two or more days per week
- 3-4+ years of solid Manufacturing functional ERP implementation experience is a must
- Strong Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Distribution experience is a must
- Prior experience with Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) modules
- Experience in manufacturing environments (work orders, BOMs, inventory)
- Understanding of SuiteScript
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields
Nice to Haves:
- 5-7+ years of overall hands-on experience with the NetSuite Design to Build process
- Experience with 3-4 full NetSuite life cycle implementations
- NetSuite Integration Experience with PLM tools such as Arena
- NetSuite Administrator or ERP Consultant certification preferred
$135,000 - $150,000 yearly
Veev is a residential home-building technology company with a unique and singular view that we spend most time and money should be treated like a product – one designed, built, and experienced from the user’s perspective. With 600MM in funding, several hundred employees, and growing, Veev uses a panelized approach; building more sustainable homes for developers at a lower cost and at a significantly faster pace and higher quality than traditional construction. Veev has reinvented the way homes are built and experienced while solving housing shortages in California and beyond. Our innovative technology allows rapid deployment while using the highest quality materials selected for smart and healthy living in mind, and sets a new industry standard with the goal of a zero-waste and low-carbon build process.
More about Veev: