Joe Knows Energy
Prior to Construction
- Participates in all project team meetings and specific issue meetings throughout the planning and execution phases of the project.
- Joins team early on to assist the Environmental Construction Permitting (ECP) group in review and selection of the Environmental Contractor, if required.
- Assists and communicates daily or as necessary with applicable Core Team members (Survey, ROW, Construction, etc.) during the initial planning, routing, civil survey and subsequent rerouting and alternative analyses throughout the project planning process.
- Coordinates environmental field surveys and serves as liaison between the ECP group, environmental contractor and Core Team members.
- Assists ECP and Environmental Contractor in the preparation and review of resource reports, drawings, permit documents, etc.
- Attends Agency meetings with ECP and applicable Core Team members to discuss and negotiate the terms and conditions of environmental permits, and any other permits as may be deemed applicable by other Core Team members.
- Oversees the Environmental Inspection Program on projects.
- Participates with ECP during the preparation, maintenance, and implementation all Project Environmental Training Programs.
- Oversees implementation of the Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan (E&SCP).
- Oversees implementation of all agency-mandated environmental conditions and mitigation measures.
- Coordinates the processing of all variance requests from contractors, including maintenance of the Variance Tracking System.
- Oversees all non-compliance issues including documentation and corrective action.
- Orders corrective actions to address violations of the environmental conditions of the certificate and other authorizing documents (e.g., permits, clearances).
- Oversees all complaint resolutions in regards to environmental mitigation problems/ concerns during both construction and restoration in conjunction with the company right-of-way staff.
- In coordination with ECP, oversees the preparation and development of weekly or bi-weekly reports for submittal to the FERC Staff and Company Management.
- 2 years experience in oil and gas industry
- API 1169
About Joe Knows Energy
Joe Knows Energy LLC is a staffing and recruiting company that delivers added value to our clients by providing them experienced Inspectors and construction supervisors who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the project team.
We supply PM, CM and inspectors, primarily for the oil and gas pipeline and heavy civil industries, who are committed to excellent performance standards and thrive in a safety-focused team environment.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the inspection team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance and assessment of potential.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.