NorthStar Restoration Services
As the premier restoration company in Central Wisconsin, we are experiencing rapid growth. We value our employee's talents, skills, and abilities and seek to foster an open, cooperative and dynamic environment in which we can all excel. This gives us the ability to improve the quality of life for our employees, customers, and those in the community whose lives we touch.
We are seeking an individual that enjoys meeting people to evaluate their specific situation and develop a remediation plan that will solve the problem and restore customers' confidence in their living environments. This individual is a leader that manages their team of technicians while keeping the customer informed.
- Assist technicians and help customers understand processes by developing and communicating remediation plans
- Coordinate resource planning of technicians and subcontractors so the job can be completed in a timely manner
- Develop job-cost estimates to be provided to the customer, used for insurance purposes, and profitability targets
- Maintain market leadership through continuous implementation of state-of-care technology as it pertains to the delivery of our service
- Execute projects to completion by collaborating with the Project Superintendents
- Order materials required for projects and coordinate delivery to the job site for timely project completion
- Maintain effective communication with customers and all involved parties – including third-party owners, building engineers, property managers, tenants, etc.
- Education and Experience: High School diploma or GED plus 3 - 5 years of experience managing construction or restoration projects and supervising crews. Associates (2-year) degree or bachelor’s (4-year) degree in business or construction management preferred. Advanced knowledge of building construction, remodeling, or restoration. Understands the relationship between direct labor and profitability
- Financial Reports and Budgeting: Understanding of financial reports: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and budgeting. Ability to review completed job costing, assess performance, and identify areas for improvement
- Technical skills: Proficient technical skills, experience, and certification in the areas of service the company provides
- Mathematical skills: Adequate math skills. Able to quickly and effectively translate remaining work into manpower planning, and project completion times, and review and assess labor time reporting. Effectively project job costs based on work remaining
- Negotiation skills: Wins by creating advocates, not enemies, when negotiating
- Computer skills: Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially MS Word and Excel. Experience with Xactimate software is a plus
- Listening skills: Effective in receiving feedback and input from customers and employees, probing for additional information or unspoken issues, and providing timely response
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: None are required for this position
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About NorthStar Restoration Services
NorthStar Restoration Services, Inc. is a multi-service corporation, specializing in water/fire/mold remediation, structural drying, odor abatement, and a construction division to put everything back together. The carpet/duct division specializes in carpet/upholstery/air duct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, carpet repair and installation, oriental/fine rug cleaning, mattress maintenance cleaning, and green cleaning.
NorthStar provides thorough, professional remediation/cleaning services, delivering the highest quality customer service throughout Central Wisconsin.
• 401(k) with matching
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance with matching
• Supplemental Insurance (Accident, Disability) with matching
• Paid Vacation and Holidays during first year.