Tired of retail and fast food hours? Check out what DoodyCalls has to offer…
Are you tired of retail and fast food hours? Want your nights and weekends back? We clean Monday-Friday from 8 am - 6 pm!
No experience? No problem.
We love what we DOO! Nature calls, we answer!
With almost two decades of experience helping pet owners and communities clean up the waste we are proud to be known as the #1 in the #2 business. We want our employees to feel empowered to “WOW” our customers – so we go above and beyond for our employees!
- Average hourly rate of $12-15
- Bonus potential
- Newly updated and trendy uniform provided! Supplies too!
- Off on Saturday Sunday
- Flexible scheduling
- Company truck provided!
- Career path – we like to promote from within, and we are growing.
In order to be a good fit, we need the following from you:
- Reliability– we win and lose as a team so we need people we can trust
- Drive– There’s never a boss looking over your shoulder. Our most successful technicians have internal push and enjoy their freedom.
- Customer Appreciation– Without our customers we would be out of business. We need you to provide excellent service and be willing to find new ways to go above and beyond to “WOW” our customers.
- Love the Great Outdoors– Charge up those fit bits because you’ll be doing a lot of walking! Must be able to lift a min of 20lbs - max of 50 lbs.
- Must Love Dogs– We will provide dog bite prevention guidelines and you dole out the dog treats and friendly fur greetings.
- Pride– A pressed uniform, clean truck and good attitude speaks volumes.
- Quirk– You don’t end up in the dog poop business without a great sense of humor and a little quirk.
If DoodyCalls sounds like a great match for you, apply today! A member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $300.00 - $650.00 per week
Driver's License (Required)
- Follow assigned routes around residential and commercial properties
- Pick up waste at designated locations and in common areas
- Dispose of dog poop at proper pet waste stations
- Report back on completion of assigned jobs
- Talk with customers and engage with their pets as needed
- Hardworking, reliable, and responsible
- Enjoys working outdoors
- Keep a professional manner as a service technician at all times
- Has a passion for working with animals
Since 2006 DoodyCalls works to solve all pet waste-related problems outside the home or in the community; in a professional, friendly, and customer-service-focused way. Our primary goal is to ALWAYS exceed our clients' expectations.
Check out what some of our employees say about the life of a DoodyCalls Service Technician: