NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
Our buyer’s team is seeking an individual able to perform daily activities such as: showing homes, developing client relationships and building their trust. Showing agents have a compelling desire to support the lead agent and achieve team success and be committed to growing their own skills.
An effective Showing Assistant will be responsible for shadowing lead agent or buyer’s agent, in addition to attending all office training related to these duties. Once Showing Assistant has demonstrated the ability to perform these tasks proficiently without assistance and has met all production standards, Showing Assistant will become eligible for the Buyer’s Agent/Specialist role.
We are looking for a professional and friendly person who is passionate about helping people find the home of their dreams. Real estate license is preferred, but not required.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients
- Convert buyer leads to buyer consultation appointments
- Conduct buyer consultation appointments
- Obtain buyer client signatures on buyer agency agreements
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender
- Prospect for buyer leads
- Overcome buyer objections
- Write offers to purchase homes for buyer clients
- Negotiate contracts until offers are accepted
- Negotiate inspection repairs
About NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.