NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
Important note: Please do not call the real estate brokerage about jobs - the Human Resources department will contact you directly about the position once you apply.
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses properties in the area.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional who meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes and measuring the home.
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings.
Our compensation plan will be discussed during an interview. Please upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyers
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
About NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.