Murphy Home Buyers
We’re searching for an enthusiastic sales representative to join our team and support business growth. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to and genuinely cares for people. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the the real estate industry, we want you on our team!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Sales experience preferred
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, and problem-solving
$45,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Murphy Home Buyers
Murphy Home Buyers is a fast-growing Home Buying Company in San Antonio. We
specialize in purchasing properties for cash off-market. We pride ourselves on providing win-win solutions and genuinely caring for and helping those in our community. We run a fun, laid back Organization in San Antonio.
At Murphy Home Buyers our mission is to work for the common good by helping people,
providing homes, and improving communities. We are family-owned and family-oriented. We encourage independent thinking and prioritize personal development. We go to work every day with the goal to make a lot of money, have a lot of fun, and help a lot of people.