Design your life of financial freedom and flexibility with commissions and a flexible schedule under one of the largest and most-respected insurance brands in the United States. While our state office is located in Tysons, Virginia, opportunities to join our company span throughout the state.
- Training, mentoring, and motivating a team of sales managers
- Sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and selecting quality individuals to join your team and our company
- Conducting field training and joint fieldwork with your agency team
- Overseeing sales meetings and orientations for new and veteran sales agents
- Supporting business-to-business employee benefits sales activity and accounts
- Building and maintaining relationships with business owners, HR professionals, and other decision-makers
- Supporting corporate culture that thrives on high energy, competition, collaboration, and fun
- Developing and maintaining broker relationships
Recommended experience and skills:
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Experience in building and leading a team of independent sales agents
- Recruiting experience
- Insurance sales experience
- Life and Accident/Health Insurance License (Not required to apply, but must be willing to obtain)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead and motivate sales teams
About Colonial Life
Build a career focused on helping others.
At Colonial Life, you get the best of both worlds: the freedom and potential of an entrepreneurial mindset, with the support of a large organization. See how you can be your own boss while impacting the people in your community. While our Virginia office is located in Tysons Corner, opportunities to join our company span throughout the state.
©2021 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.