Return on Investments LLC
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PATH TO MAKING A SIX-FIGURE INCOME?
Our real estate investing company is expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Willing to work hard and have performance based on results?
Do you want:
- World-class coaching and sales development?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Extensive lead generation and cold calling.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their needs and motivation for selling.
- Run comparable analysis and create projected offers.
- CRM management and documentation.
- Conduct research based appointments.
- Act as an assistant for the Acquisitions Representative.
- Consistently network and market for new leads.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term sales career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented people.
- Anything else that may come up - our team doesn't work on a "job description" basis.
Compensation: $1500 a month with bonus potential for exceeding expectations. If offered a full time sales position, expected compensation is $100,000+.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player. Ability to hear a lot of "No's."
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
$100,000 full time opportunity at plan commission
About Return on Investments LLC
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We market heavily in Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne County (Outside of Detroit). We provide quality pre-screened leads for you. We also have a great back office CRM (database) system that will allow you to work remotely.
We also network with real estate agents and other professionals to acquire properties.