Safe Haven, Inc.
As a Sales Representative with Safe Haven, Inc., you will be part of a successful and rapidly growing organization. Since our business depends on our employees, we will provide you with competitive compensation, ongoing training and a rewarding work environment. Our continued growth and expansion, and our commitment to promoting from within, provides the opportunity for you to advance to positions of greater responsibility.
- W2 full time employee
- Health, Dental, Vision and life insurance + 401K
- Daily leads provided
- Company iPad provided
- Average income is $50,000 with top employees earning $100K+
- Weekly pay
- Earn $1,150 - $1,950+ per week
- Uncapped commission and monthly volume bonuses
- Paid training
- Growth/management opportunities
- Travel to potential customers’ homes for in home consultations
- Always have a professional appearance
- Punctuality is required
- Inquire of customers and have strong listening skills when determining their security needs
- Achieve sales results by closing deals of both company provided and self-generated leads
- Always provide top notch customer service
- Secure referrals of existing customers by establishing a mutually beneficial relationship
- Be continually networking and marketing for new clients
- Always be a team player, supporting your team members and learning from them
- Must have an insured vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Must pass state required background check
- You enjoy being around people – you’re outgoing
- You enjoy sales, you’re not afraid to close the deal
- You are organized and have strong time management skills
- You are a relationship builder
- Your mode of transportation is reliable
- Outside sales experience preferred but not required
$75,000+ commission sales
About Safe Haven, Inc.
Established in 1999 and doing business in more than 50 markets, Safe Haven, Inc. is looking to double in size again and expand into 40+ additional markets.
In 2015 Safe Haven was recognized by “Inc. Magazine” as being in the top 1,000 fastest growing private companies in America, 8th fastest in Kansas City.