Bowling Financial Group
We are looking for a competitive, sales-driven, and highly-motivated field sales representative to join our team. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing your own initiatives and aggressive sales strategies to grow your sales territory. The ideal candidate knows how to get the sale, leaning into their strong communication and interpersonal skills to convert potential customers into new clients. We offer a robust commission plan, lifetime residual income, and weekly bonuses. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, start your application today!
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- NO cold calling or prospecting
- NO Business to Business
- NO Lead Purchases
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma preferred
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
About Bowling Financial Group
Bowling Financial Group is a union-backed company that specializes in protecting American union workers. We promote a high-energy, competitive, and youthful culture in the office. With a 40-year history in the state of Ohio, we have effectively protected millions of families through one of the worst times of their lives. Join us to start making a difference in your life as well as the families that we protect.