This is an in-office position.
Brightstar Care is looking for an Entry-Level Recruiter for a full-time position. This position includes posting to job boards, reviewing applicants, and moving them through the full-cycle hiring process. This Recruiter would assist the recruiting team in filling open positions in our Home Care branch of BrightStar Care. This position offers an exclusive opportunity to learn and grow within your recruiting talents while being mentored and assisted.
Work environment: Work in an office full of friendly faces full time while also going out to locations to present career fairs, or outside advertising such as putting road signs out and flyers.
- Reviewing incoming applications.
- Contact and schedule prospective candidates for interviews.
- Assist with the preparation of orientations with new employees.
- Recruit through job fairs, visiting colleges, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Willingness to participate in online activities such as live videos, Tik Tok videos, and Instagram Posts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to time manage
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have a positive attitude and be very friendly
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
About BrightStar Care
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Referral incentives and earning opportunities
- Recognition Programs