BHHS Homesale Realty
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make an income deserving of your efforts? Do you enjoy working with people?
We are looking for real estate sales agents to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for generating and building relationships with potential clients, knowing the local real estate market, and learning and staying up on the industry, laws, and regulations. We will help you navigate the real estate licensing process and provide all of the necessary training and coaching that sets you up for success. If you’re driven to achieve, love interacting with a variety of different people, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Build relationships with your connections, family, friends, previous co-workers, etc., to generate leads and potential clients
- Market yourself as a real estate professional online, via social media, using print materials, by hosting seminars, by attending networking events, and more
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate and schedule appointments to educate potential clients on the home buying or selling process
- Research the local real estate market to advise your sellers on positioning the list price of their property
- Show properties to buyers and guide them through the home buying process
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have a high school diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be prepared to complete the required 64-hours of education, Principles of Real Estate for Salespersons Course
- Pass the MD Real Estate Licensing Exam with a grade of 70% or higher
- Joining BHHS Homesale Realty requires a commitment to completing our Accelerate Program. Successful completion of the Accelerate program ensures our newly licensed agents get their careers off to a great start
$25,000 - $65,000 Starting Potential
About BHHS Homesale Realty
With 31 real estate offices and over 1,300 real estate professionals and growing, BHHS Homesale Realty continues to pave the way for the Central, and South Central Pennsylvania, and Baltimore real estate markets. We work with our agents to provide the career development they seek to help them attain their goals. Whether they are looking to increase production, build a real estate team, a better work/life balance, or referring business as they shift their focus to a new passion.