Yoder Real Estate
High-potential sales position with leading Real Estate Team.
We want you to have a minimum of 3 years of experience successfully selling or in a customer service industry because we can take you even higher. This will be a combination of handling inbound leads with the excitement of pure, new business development, aka hunting. You will be working with fully trained administrative support so you can concentrate on what you do best... selling.
We are all about great service which goes hand-in-hand with great sales. We love to compete and win in the marketplace.
Compensation is robust for those who are willing to work hard and enjoy the high expectations and energy of our intense, championship sales team. We help each other and we push each other to our absolute highest potential.
Yoder Real Estate is the only Real Estate Team in West Michigan who offers a $100,000 Commission Guarantee!
Do you want:
- A Guaranteed Income Opportunity?
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Please apply if you are ready to work hard, enjoy the energy of a high-octane team and are prepared to WIN!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between seller and buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$80,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About Yoder Real Estate
Yoder Real Estate is an independently owned real estate brokerage, Sales and Marketing company, operating out of our state of the art office in Grand Rapids, MI - just off 28th St. in Cascade. Yoder Real Estate is organized to enhance the lives and careers of real estate agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents.