RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
RE/MAX Northwest is a modern take on a brokerage and we're seeking like-minded agents who want to build a successful, scalable real estate career.
Have you recently received your real estate license or are you in the process of taking real estate courses? Do you have the drive to build your own career?
If the answer is yes, we would love to talk with you and answer some of your questions! Selecting the right brokerage to align your business with is important! The process to find the right brokerage can be daunting and at times confusing. We like to provide detailed, informative, and helpful information to you so you can make an informed decision.
Through our Apprenticeship program, you will receive one on one coaching and world-class systems, we are here to help you via remotely and in-person. We believe that with our tools and training, you should be able to have at minimum 5 transactions your first year vs. the industry standard of 3! Our agents on average outperform the competition, closing on average 15.7 transactions and earning an average of $135,000!
Who You Are:
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals who are wanting to start a rewarding, full-time real estate career
- You continuously work to better your skills and mind
- You must enjoy working with people from all types of places and cultures
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- You are a licensed real estate agent or in the process of receiving your license
- You live our motto. You work hard and you are nice
What We Provide:
- Training, including our 'Real Estate Launch Program' which provides 5 weeks of in-depth Broker training and tools for newly licensed brokers
- Mentorship with an experienced managing broker
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- Strong leads that we provide immediately
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents
- Best in class tech resources to help scale and optimize your growth
- A group of hardworking and open brokers, management, and staff
If this sounds good! Please contact us and start your real estate career today!
- Consult with a wide range of clients from first-time buyers, to luxury home sellers
- Have a clear understanding of the Purchase and Sale Contract along with all supporting documents
- Develop and execute an in-depth marketing plan to connect with potential clients
- Negotiate and guide clients through a complicated process, using your knowledge and skills to make this a low-stress endeavor
- Partner with top tier agents to help with Open Houses, Inspections, and more!
- Master the market and master the process, you'll know what areas are hot and how to help clients meet their goals
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws
- Be able to come up with an individual, tailor-made, plan for each client, and/or house
- Hard work, dedication, and persistence
- Active Real Estate License in the state of WA (Or in the process of obtaining)
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Tech Savvy, we use the latest technology. We expect for you to be invested in tech!
- Creativity and the ability to attract buyers and sellers to your business
- Self-starter - you thrive on creating your own success - with some help from us of course!
- Customer service skills are a must - always be professional, positive and smiling!
- Be flexible with your schedule - real estate is a flexible schedule, you flex everything around the client's schedule
$65,000 - $100,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
RE/MAX Northwest Realtors was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do: Work Hard, Be Nice.