Our team is searching for motivated self-starters who want to grow into TOP sales agents! Our team is diverse, dynamic and hyper-successful. We want to help you build your career! Our team proves leads, hands-on training to show you the ropes of the Real Estate Industry. Brand new Agents and experienced agents, please inquire!!
Who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Real estate experience is preferred, but not required!
Here's what we provide:
- Marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office/transaction support
- Hands-on training and mentorship
- Industry-leading Tom Ferry coaching
- Open house training that works
- Desk space
- Online leads
- Farming materials
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Consistently prospect 5 days a week.
- Act as an intermediary between the listing agent and your buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide a minimum of 12 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Our top agents are helping 25+ clients per year.
- Maintain a cooperative and professional manner.
- Have an active Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Must be team-oriented
- Have outstanding organizational skills
- Must have flexible weekends and evening hours to develop client relationships and execute transactions
- Have a strong desire and ability to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Must be able to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
$60,000 - $100,000+ (commission)
Local team of 14 (and growing) fun, friendly and passionate agents. Led by top 1% of Real Estate Agents in San Diego County and awarded by San Diego Association of Realtors; Trained by Fortune 100-proven sales leadership. We deliver exceptional service and exceed our client's expectations at every step in the transaction!