Super Realty Group
Super Realty Group is the largest black-owned brokerage in the city of Philadelphia. We are looking to expand our West Philadelphia Office by adding a few more Agents to our roster. We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed! We are a community based organization, emphasizing growth and partnership. We have a team atmosphere, where everyone works together for the benefit of our clients and the community we serve. Our clients trust us and we value that. We need more Super Heroes!!
We provide coaching, systems, and leads to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area and the communities around us.
- A licensed agent or team leader?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Opportunities to serve your community?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
This is a commission based salary. Earning potential is unlimited!
- Serve as middle man between your buyer and seller
- Following up with customers within 5 minutes by phone
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Is effective at persuading and advising clients
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Provide awesome customer service
- Follow up with leads and prospects
- Work closely with buyers and sellers
- Market services and properties online and in-person
- Communicate with vendors
- Complete paperwork
- Attend trainings to increase your skills and productivity
- Attend networking and industry related events
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Be a strong communicator
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job (if you are currently not licensed you must obtain within 60 days of being hired)
About Super Realty Group
Super Realty Group is a growing Real Estate office serving Philadelphia, PA and surrounding suburbs. We are an awesome group of individuals with a vast array of experience in many fields, including Real Estate. Founded by an experienced trainer, we specialize in educating our clients as well as our team. We are a community based organization, emphasizing growth and partnership. We have a team atmosphere, where everyone works together for the benefit of our clients and the community we serve. Our clients trust us and we value that.