Realty Concierge Group
Ever watched HGTV and LOVED it? Ever been told you would be a great Realtor because of your communication skills? WE WANT YOU!
There is so much to learn in the real estate business BUT that is what we are here for!! We will start you out with our kickstart program for one week and then we move on to detailed training and sales mastery to make sure you are fully armed for your new career! We want each Agent to be successful and have a booming business!! No income ceilings are what makes this position so lucrative!
Don't mistake this for being "easy!" There is nothing EASY about it but if you know how to build relationships, love people and truly want to help others, this is for you!
MUST be a risk taker! Must love the hustle! Must be competitive! This business is NOT for the weak!!
Must be willing to travel to and around Brighton, Livingston, Washtenaw, and Oakland County on a daily basis!
Commission based income, expected yearly is $60,000+ based on performance! Very low expenses to run your business!
Come join our team and see how exciting and fun this career is! There is a new adventure daily!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Be available for clients and respond timely.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Willingness to be a student!
$60,000+ at plan commission
About Realty Concierge Group
Our company believes in making sure every transaction a client goes through is a jaw dropping experience! Our Core Values are on here to make sure you see who we are and if you feel you are a good fit! Apply TODAY!!
Our Core Values:
- RCG creates extraordinary experiences for everyone we come in contact with
- RCG builds relationships based on trust
- RGC practices work-life balance
- RGC engages in open, real communication
- RGC serves the community and expects nothing in return
- RCG Team Members are accountable for their own actions
- RGC Team Members listen, care and serve
- RGC faces challenges with optimism
- RGC team members check their egos at the door
- RCG is innovative, improving and constantly changing