The Find Hampton Homes Team @ Douglas Elliman
We have too many leads for our current Agents to handle and are we need Entry-level Real Estate Buyer's/Listing Agents IMMEDIATELY!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE?
We are expanding and we need your help.
- Interested in a career in the real estate industry?
- Hungry for growth and success?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning-based?
- Someone who knows where they are going and has the corresponding commitment?
Do you want:
- Structure, Leads, resources?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Do you have:
- A burning desire to be great, because only the best is good enough?
Only local applicants will be considered! - Must reside in The Hamptons or The North Fork of Long Island! This is a flexible remote position, occasional onsite appearances are required at our Quogue, NY office.
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, we need to hear from you now!
- Respond to all listing leads in a timely and professional manner
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers and clients promptly to provide feedback on their showing or listing
- Respond to customers and clients calls, emails and web requests
- Create documents such as buyer representation and seller listing contracts, purchase offers and sales memos to ensure a smooth home buying or selling process
- Turn prospective homebuyers and sellers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline. This includes updating the CRM with appropriate note-taking
- Hold physical and virtual open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes. Learn how to do market evaluations
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must reside in The Hamptons or The North Fork of Long Island
$105,000+ at plan, commission
About The Find Hampton Homes Team @ Douglas Elliman
We are a husband and wife team and we are part of a large real estate organization. We are dedicated to providing above and beyond customer service. Integrity is our middle name and we have 40 years of Sales and Marketing experience. For more information visit www.findhamptonhomes.com.