Lucas Real Estate Group
Entry-Level - Real Estate License REQUIRED to apply. Hands-on training and leads provided.
We are looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who are ready to hit the ground running.
This person must be willing to commit to extensive training, preferably have some sales experience, customer service oriented and excellent verbal skills. Our group is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors, and culture that are the core of our success.
Why work with us?
- Complete lead and contact management system
- Internet leads and personalized website provided
- Weekly coaching and accountability
- Administrative support (you focus on clients, we'll take care of the paperwork!)
- Comprehensive and in-depth training
- Reputation and strength of a highly successful group
- Tens of thousands of dollars of value
If you are ready to grow to the next level and be a part of a group with a proven track record to set you up for success, APPLY NOW!
As an entry-level real estate agent, you will be trained in prospecting activities to be successful in real estate.
Additional responsibilities for the position include:
- Presenting purchase offers to the sellers
- Advising clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages and legal requirements
- Promoting the sale of properties through ads, social media, open houses, and listing services
- Preparing representation contracts, offer to purchase agreements, and listing agreements
- Interviewing clients to determine their property needs, then showing those properties
Candidates for this position must be proficient at multitasking, as you will handle multiple projects and clients at once. We are seeking adaptable, motivated individuals!
Additional requirements include:
- Real estate experience not required
- Must have a California Real Estate license
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Ability to connect with various personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Phone skills - ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit team atmosphere
$112,000+ at plan commission
About Lucas Real Estate Group
Why join Lucas Real Estate Group?
We strive to be the best and offer the best service to our clients. We have a fun and exciting team environment helping everyone to be successful. We are always looking for talented people to join our amazing team.
If you're passionate about delighting customers and transforming the real estate industry, join Lucas Real Estate Group and apply today.