We are seeking someone who currently has a Real Estate License or is currently enrolled in classes
We know that with the coaching, leads, and systems we provide you will succeed!
Hewitt Group serves real estate buyers, sellers in the Dallas/Fort Worth areas. We are also a part of Real Brokerage.
We are growing our team and we want you!
- A licensed Real Estate agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and motivated?
- Passionate about helping clients?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)
- World-class coaching?
- A fun work culture?
- 30-40 HOT leads per month?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Primary duties include persistent phone handling, follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of your sales pipeline
- Provide excellent customer service to sellers and buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Cold calls daily using our automated dialer
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Current Real Estate License or obtaining one in the near future
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build lasting connections and rapport quickly
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Hewitt Group
We have figured out what it takes to be successful in Texas. Our enterprising spirit and commitment to thinking outside the box have caused our business to explode. We don't settle for mediocrity, we are high energy, team-oriented, positive work environment committed to creating solutions for our clients. We learned long ago that agents are either good at operations or sales and so we provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.