Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now! The next round of our agent onboarding is starting soon, so don't delay!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- A valid US driver's license and car to travel by
- A High School diploma required
- A Bachelor's degree preferred
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Triv Team
We have some exciting things happening and we may be looking for you. We have some real estate growth opportunities - both unlicensed and licensed. Let us know if you're looking for something new.