Perch Rock Management LLC
Full Job Description
Perch Rock builds wealth and improves communities by providing residential real estate buyers with the inventory, expertise, and tools they need to restore and add value to properties with unrealized potential.
With more than 25 combined years of residential real estate experience and a national network of experts in financing, construction, and sales at our disposal, Perch Rock simplifies the residential real estate restoration process, cutting out middlemen and saving buyers money.
Beyond generating great results for our buyers, Perch Rock Realty is dedicated to providing buyers & sellers with a great experience. Our fully-licensed specialists are dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service, along with unmatched guidance in residential real estate.
Looking to start your career?
Perch Rock is looking for an entry-level sales agent with an active real estate license (or willingness to get one) to grow and develop within our team.
Why Perch Rock is still the leader in the Wholesale Real Estate industry:
- Strong leadership - The founders of Perch Rock started in SALES the same as we start all our new agents, even to this day. They have been in our agent’s shoes.
- Integrity - Perch Rock agents must adhere to strict ethical company standards on every transaction with every client.
- Culture – We remain COMMITTED to a high pace collaborative and team-oriented entrepreneurial work environment
- Training - Immediate, constant, and ongoing via multiple platforms.
- Strategy - We do not operate our business the same as other companies, we have a proven model and we adhere to it in every transaction.
- Teamwork - Individual agent success within a strong supportive team environment.
- Growth - Perch Rock designed a process that works time after time and can be methodically replicated in any market.
- Forward Thinking - Perch Rock is constantly enhancing our proprietary software and other tools to ensure our agent's success.
- Opportunity - Every agent at Perch Rock starts in the same entry-level position learning our business from the ground up with the ability for unlimited income based on their individual efforts
- Resilience - Through market crashes, political shifts, national disasters, and even a pandemic, Perch Rock has, and is still, constantly hiring and training agents, developing long-term customer loyalty, buying and selling properties, and leading the wholesale industry with continued consistent success.
What do you need to be a part of this successful team?
- Strong Personal and Business Character
- An active Real Estate License (or the willingness to obtain a real estate license)
- Motivation and Drive
- Ability/willingness to be coached
Initial activities include but are not limited to
- Learn how to continually develop a network of buyers through traditional and alternative methods
- Learn how to determine ARV and comparative market analysis
- Learn Perch Rock proprietary software to maintain consistency and accuracy of pipeline
- Learn to facilitate the sale of properties with clients and title companies
- Attend local networking events
- Work company provided leads
- Sell properties in our private off-market inventory
Future Daily activities (approximately 4-6 months after starting) include but are not limited to
- Identify off-market properties for purchase
- Determine property values and rehab identification and estimates
- Meet with potential buyers and sellers of single-family homes
- Develop relationships with attorneys, building & remodeling contractors, estate sales, other agents, etc,
- Advise/assist buyers with rehab
If you want the training and freedom to earn what you are worth, to increase YOUR wealth, apply today!
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
**Applicants that do not write a paragraph in the application will be omitted**
- Buy and sell homes on behalf of Perch Rock's home selling team.
- Currently hold an active real estate salespersons license
- Willing to get licensed as a real estate salespersons
$77,500 - $93,000 yearly
About Perch Rock Management LLC
Perch Rock Management is an acquisition firm focused on acquiring distressed, non-performing, and undervalued single-family and multifamily real estate assets throughout the Northeast, Midwest, Southeast, Southwest, and West regions of the United States.