B&M Plumbing Inc.
We are looking for an Entry-Level Plumber to efficiently help undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and HVAC systems. A successful Entry-Level Plumber must have a thorough knowledge of plumbing systems. Applicants need to be patient individuals with a practical mind. Having the ability to work efficiently with great attention to detail is important.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal, and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble, and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply and plumbing systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators, etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Experience as a plumber
- Understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice the profession
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About B&M Plumbing Inc.
B&M Plumbing is committed to delivering quality work and professionalism to our commercial plumbing customers. We provide plumbing services to a wide range of industries including restaurants, car dealerships, hotels, college campuses, high-end residential homes, and more.