Performs administrative support by reviewing required paperwork, submitting “Perfect Packet” paperwork to installer portal, updating and inputting accurate data, following up and communicating with customers, updating and submitting weekly commission reports and managing and overseeing solar customers through their installation process. Work is performed under limited supervision.
We are building a team now.
Submit your name to join our ranks of winners!
- Set Schedule, Monday-Friday - No major holidays, nights or weekends
- Results Driven Leadership
- Entry Level - NO SOLAR KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY
- 60 Day Ramp up
- Quick advancement opportunities - We promote from within
- Encouraging leaders who will train you for success
Apply to be a part of a team that is committed to getting results at every level. We are hiring positive people who love to work hard!
- Apply to find out why! What can you really do in a positive environment committed to your personal, professional, and Financial Growth?
- Apply Today. Interview tomorrow, and start this week
- Earn Between $16-$18 an hour, 40hrs wk
- No Industry Experience? No problem
- We have the best training in the industry
- You will be coached to success
- We are a 5-star Company_because we hire 5-star talent
- We develop talent using Gap Coaching at the highest level
- We are Top Ranked in the Industry, including awards on the Top 500 Remodelers List, INC. 5000, ASU’s Top 100, and more
$16 - $18 hourly
About FOR Energy
We work to develop all our team members personally, professionally, and financially through tested and proven principles. We are a 5 Star Company with 5 Star Values.