Our mortgage company is expanding and we are seeking an experienced mortgage underwriter to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring real estate loan applications are completed with all required documents submitted correctly and loan files are in accordance with the latest investor guidelines and industry standards. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented professional who wants to play a key role on a winning team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Examine all documents and mortgage loan applications verifying that all necessary information is included for approval
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- Send requests as needed for any additional information that will help determine loan risk
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Communicate and document reasons for approval or rejection of loans so clients and loan officers are well-informed of decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Excellent decision-making and communication skills
- Familiarity with home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, USDA, VA, conventional loan guidelines, and loan products
- Proficient in Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
$30,000 - $45,000
LENDSPIRE is a local Chattanooga based mortgage company that leverages technology to provide the most efficient, seamless, and cost-effective mortgage process for the consumer.