Looking for an exciting career in Manhattan real estate? We're a growing boutique real estate firm in need of a detail-oriented, tech-savvy individual with high energy to help us grow to the next level.
MEIER Real Estate — a luxury Manhattan boutique real estate firm founded by Michael Meier — is searching for a talented entry-level Marketing and Administrative Manager to join the team and play a key role in facilitating digital marketing strategies, execution of email newsletter and print marketing, organization of office systems as well as helping with sales agent support and communications.
Candidates should have excellent skills in organization, time management, communication, multitasking, prioritization, problem solving, general computer skills and the ability to proofread and edit.
It's important to note that candidates DO NOT need to be fluent in design or composing all types of content, but they must be able to facilitate and organize content created by other staff or contractors.
This position will provide a range of services including:
- Liaison between Principal Broker / Owner and agents
- Liaison between graphic designer, videographer, copywriter, online lead providers, marketing experts, technical consultants and agents
- Manage the creation of social media content and calendar
- Provide social media and marketing support for Principal Broker / Owner and agents
- Manage a large direct mail marketing program — including hiring part-time workers, keeping track of mailings, delivering mailings to the post office and managing a postal account
- Report weekly to Principal Broker / Owner on successes of various projects
- Provide top-level financial overview and review financial effectiveness
- Communicate with clients and customers when necessary
- Keep office organized and order supplies as needed
- Manage computer / software concerns in the office
- Manage onboarding paperwork for new agents
- Oversee and support regular agent Accelerator continuing education program
- Manage the transaction process (training provided), including inputting listings into our management system, posting company listings for syndication onto other websites and reviewing / approving agent transactions
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar administrative, personal assistant or management role
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with no spelling or grammatical errors
- Preference given to candidates who have experience supporting multiple individuals in a sales environment
- An organized, solution-oriented and self-driven individual who can complete tasks quickly with minimal supervision
- Experience working with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) – final candidates will be tested
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team setting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to succeed in our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Effective and professional interaction with management, brokers, clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of AP style preferred but not required
- Real estate brokerage experience is a plus but not required
$40,000 - $50,000 (commensurate with experience)
MEIER Real Estate is an innovative property marketing brokerage. MEIER agents are individual experts but work as part of a team.
- 2017 Inman Innovator Awards Finalist
- International Recognition for Marketing
- National Association of Realtors (Tech Edge) Influencer
- $1M+ in sales with over 750 transactions
- Producer of #MichaelMeierShow, one of the most industry-coveted educational shows helping agents build their business
Michael Meier's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2iKl2Hv8uPnTaLGQT2mgaA
MEIER Real Estate Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MeierGroupNYC