New York Life Greater Atlanta
Are you looking for a job with freedom and flexibility with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Determine our sales strategies and sales objectives to hit our sales goals
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Continue company growth by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Cultivate lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business and establish trust
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identify individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs
- Set our sales strategies and objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Highly motivated
- Have strong communication skills
- Searching for a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you! Please apply!
$80,000 - $115,000
About New York Life Greater Atlanta
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010