Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
$42,000 - $57,000
Aflac benefits advisors work directly with business owners and HR representatives to plan supplemental insurance coverage and other value-added services for employees. It’s a key role with growth potential for you, backed by the power, resources and trust of a well-known and reputable brand. And you’ll have the personal reward of helping to provide financial security and added peace of mind to clients when they experience a covered health event.