Unicorn Callers LLC at Virtuity
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
$70,000 - $90,000
About Unicorn Callers LLC at Virtuity
We have a mission: to help people from all walks of life build a better future. Through our business platform, we have removed the barriers that have kept people from achieving the dream of owning their own business, and our associates prove each day that, by helping others pursue their goals, success can happen.
You can be a part of that success. As a Virtuity associate, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Our business platform offers tools and resources to hit the ground running and build a financial services business that can help change the futures of families and generations to come.
YOU ARE IN CONTROL
OF YOUR CAREER
Through our platform, you can create a career and lifestyle where you are in control. We provide you with a variety of avenues to obtain new licenses and becoming a registered representative.