Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to recommending products and coverages specific to them
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using marketing techniques that may include cold calling and networking
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs - experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state of federal regulations
$50,000 - $70,000
About Farmers Insurance
As a Farmers® district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmer's family as an agency owner today.