State Farm - Michelle Brown Insurance Agency
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited to, cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
$50,000 at plan
About State Farm - Michelle Brown Insurance Agency
Our office is here to improve the lives of the people we serve. We are here to help people manage their risks, protect their assets and grow their money.