Regency Insurance Group
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Complete training program and company-sponsored licensing
- Must be friendly and outgoing, greeting clients in person or over the phone
- Completing tasks assigned in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask
- Manage multiple computer programs
- Comfortable being on the phone
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- No cold calling!
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- High School Diploma
- Positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Typing skills
$14 - $16 Hourly
About Regency Insurance Group
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Licensed with P&C license to be able to work from home.
- Ability to obtain a non-resident license for the State of FL
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- PTO available after 30 days
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm schedule with no weekends
Regency Insurance Group is a dream come true for the company's co-founders Kagen Cooksley and Kevin Koelemeyer. Together, they have created an insurance company that puts the focus of the business on customers. The entire Regency team seeks to help potential and existing clients enjoy the benefits of meeting their unique insurance needs. Kevin and Kagen are both graduates of Florida Gulf Coast. At Regency, our customers' experience with us is the focus of our business. We strive to earn your complete trust and confidence.