New York Life - Lansing/ Ann Arbor- Remotely Anywhere in MI
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
$50,000 - $80,000 at plan
About New York Life - Lansing/ Ann Arbor- Remotely Anywhere in MI
The mutual insurance company offering a wide range of products. Will cover costs of licensing, full benefits package. Affiliated with NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies.