SENIOR HEALTH PRO CORPORATION
We are looking for individuals who are ready to work in this fast and growing environment. If you love taking initiative, paying attention to detail, and enjoy helping the senior community, join our team! As an Insurance Agent, you will receive training to help Medicare Beneficiaries find the right health insurance plan with the most benefits.
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Job seeker must be willing to get an insurance license Bilingual Not Required but English is a must
- Customer service experience (1-2 years)
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Problem solver
- Success-driven attitude
- Quick learner
- Resume required
$40,000 + Bonus
About SENIOR HEALTH PRO CORPORATION
Since 2008 SeniorHealthPro Corporation has been composed of an independent network of health insurance agencies, which operates across several states.
If you love taking initiative, paying attention to detail, and enjoy helping the senior community, join our team!