New York Life Team Basso
Are you a leader who has the following traits?
- Strong Communicator
If yes, then you should consider becoming an entry-level Financial Services Associate to create a positive impact in the lives of families every day. At New York Life, you’re in control of your career journey. Backed by a Fortune 100 company that is a leader in the financial services industry, New York Life will invest in you from the start, training you on valuable skills such as marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), and communication, and providing you with a development team and sales support to guide your success.
- Assist clients to achieve their financial goals by presenting multiple solutions offered by our competitive suite of products and services
- Create and carry out business and marketing plans that will expand your client base
- Prospect and contact potential clients to discuss their financial needs and concerns
- Sharpen your knowledge and professional skills by successfully completing the New York Life training curriculum
- Deliver responsible business planning, insurance, and retirement education via options for high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities, securities, long-term care insurance, and other related products
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good At Life”
- Great business intuition
- Professional business presence
- Tenacity in the face of a challenge
- Ability to interact with your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
About New York Life Team Basso
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on long-term success for our clients.