New York Life - North Dakota
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful Entry-Level Financial Advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and with one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
- Assist clients with decisions related to life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products and services
- Participate in educational meetings or seminars relevant to client risk-tolerant and financial objectives for research prior to offering sound financial advice
- Implement social media and other marketing tools to identify, seek, and generate prospects with whom you can foster strong, long-term relationships as a reliable financial service professional
- Collect and organize each client’s financial information using a CRM to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Develop and implement tailored financial plans using our array of services while considering each client’s financial needs and life circumstances
- Flexible Schedule
- Joint work
- 2-year training program
- Candidates need to be able to communicate complicated concepts and maintain strong principles such as honesty and integrity
- Must have the ability to successfully network to prospect, and new potential clients
- Must have effective relationship management skills
- Life and Health license preferred
- Must be a competitive person
$90,000 - $120,000 yearly
About New York Life - North Dakota
New York Life recruits and hires thousands of new agents every year, many of whom are established professionals seeking a more rewarding career.
Becoming a New York Life agent is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those who want to take this path.
The opportunity: We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, financial, estate, personal, and business planning.
Description of activities and responsibilities: As a licensed agent one will be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, analyzing clients' information making product recommendations, and providing ongoing service.