New York Life - Baltimore
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a driven money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial professional candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets, and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment strategies
- Serve as a trusted partner for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Valid FINRA Series 6 or7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial planner or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field. Work experience can be substituted for a college degree.
Traits of our most successful Associates:
- Passion to help people
- Attitude for success
$65,000 - $95,000+
About New York Life - Baltimore
New York Life is 20,000 employees and agents across 120 offices in the US and a thriving global asset management operation. Together, we span a wide variety of nationalities, generations, cultures, and backgrounds. But one common goal unites us every day: strengthening our clients’ financial security now and in the future. Here are just a few of the ways we’re working to achieve this mission.
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.