The Piedmont Group of Atlanta
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the ropes of the financial service needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Consider clients’ life stage, professional circumstances, and changing financial needs when developing tailored financial plans to suit their needs
- Though not required, a valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 license is considered a plus
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
$76,500 - $106,500+ at plan earnings
About The Piedmont Group of Atlanta
The Piedmont Group is a general agency of MassMutual based in Atlanta, Georgia. Through comprehensive financial planning, we help our clients tackle the issues that matter, supporting them through some of the most important decisions of their lives. We set ourselves apart from other firms by focusing on the individual, building a foundation that can allow our clients to take control of their own financial lives.
That same foundation can be found in our company culture. Our advisors and staff are always working to create an inclusive environment that represents our core values: growth, family, teamwork, and happiness.
We are a young and agile firm that is always looking for new ways to amaze our clients and grow our network of talent. We're lifelong learners that take pride in our commitment to training and education, and we work tirelessly to help our financial professionals explore their limitless potential.