New York Life - White Plains
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
New York Life is currently seeking a self-motivated, driven individual with integrity and a passion for making a positive impact on people’s lives. Through the comprehensive array of financial products and services we offer, you’ll help clients develop a sound, long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Develop and implement tailored financial plans using our array of services while considering each client’s financial needs and life circumstances
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies through educational meetings or seminars that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Collect and organize each client’s financial information using a CRM to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Provide financial recommendations to clients for savings plans, life insurance policies, mutual fund investments, and other financial products
- Implement social media and other marketing tools to identify, seek, and generate prospects with whom you can foster strong, long-term relationships as a reliable financial service professional
- Candidates need to be able to communicate complicated concepts and maintain strong principles such as honesty and integrity
- Required to effectively network to identify potential new clients
- Strong relationship management skills and/or experience required
- Life, Health, and Series 6 & 7 licenses preferred, but not required.
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong desire to help others.
- It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
$70,000 - $106,000 at plan, yearly
About New York Life - White Plains
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We had over 175 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #67 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity