New York Life-NJ General Office
Are you a great active listener? Do you enjoy working with people and have a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies?
We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for a chance to break into the financial services industry!
Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more.
If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets, and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives.
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects.
- Network with local communities to develop strong relationships
- Embrace the role of always learning through continued education and training from other team members.
- Create long term financial solutions for clients
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required.
- A basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well as interest in the financial industry and financial products, is necessary.
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed.
- Sales background a plus
- Excellent communicator willing to provide great client service
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field, but not required.
Traits of our most successful associates:
- Desire to help people
- Positive attitude
- Enterprising mindset
$65,000 - $100,000 at plan yearly
About New York Life-NJ General Office
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interest and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
· A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
· #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
· Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
· Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18