Center For Wealth Preservation
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Serve as a collaborative team player willing to further development through continued training opportunities
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License or willing to obtain in the first 30 days
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Center For Wealth Preservation
The Center for Wealth Preservation was founded with the mission of assisting clients in every aspect of their financial lives. We provide the most comprehensive and personal service available, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each client, we strive to help create financial stability and security for a life of greater confidence, choice, and freedom.
Who knew a day at the office could be so rewarding? Anyone will tell you if there’s honor in what you do, it can make a world of difference. Our Financial Services Professionals take pride in their credibility as trusted business professionals who help others.
We have 5 areas of practice specialization:
- Business Solutions
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Special Needs Planning