NYL - Sunrise Florida
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Join the New York Life team as a motivated financial service professional committed to bettering the lives of others. We want to grow your career by helping you make our many financial products and services available to clients who are looking for a sustainable approach to achieving a sound financial future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Identify, seek out, and generate prospects continuously using social media or other marketing tools and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Assess each client’s potential life and financial needs to create an individualized financial plan that leverages the products and serves we offer
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies through educational meetings or seminars that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Provide financial recommendations to clients for savings plans, life insurance policies, mutual fund investments, and other financial products
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Embrace the role of a structured yet, coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage
- Provide ongoing customer support according to clients' changing life experiences
- Seek opportunities to promote financial awareness within your community
- Identify potential future shortcomings in pre-existing financial plans and make recommendations accordingly
- Uncompromising integrity and the ability to effectively communicate complex programs and ideas is required
- Ability to successfully network to prospect new potential clients is a must
- Must have effective relationship management skills
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career as a goal-oriented, highly motivated financial services professional
- Valid 215 Insurance license, FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 or 65 preferred, but not required
- A basic understanding of the role of an insurance agent, financial advisor, or financial consultant, as well as interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
If you are:
- Enterprise minded
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- A "people-person"
- Embrace cultural diversity
- On a mission to promote financial education in your community
We would like to learn more about you.
$65,000 - $94,000 at Plan per year
About NYL - Sunrise Florida
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interest and priorities. We have over 170 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
· A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
· #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
· Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
· Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18