Northwestern Mutual - Aurora
As a Financial Representative, you will build long-lasting relationships, offer guidance and provide solutions to help clients meet their financial goals and objectives. Financial representatives are supported by training programs, mentoring, and unlimited access to resources to assist their clients.
We’ve been helping clients achieve financial security for over 160 years. We are searching for special individuals to help us carry on that tradition. No financial experience is required. We will train, coach, mentor, and develop the right candidate. Here, you’ll have access to award-winning training, technology, planning tools, and supportive mentors to help you deliver expert advice to your clients.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package; Pension Plan
- Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
- Multiple bonus compensation programs
- Expense allowance programs
- Sponsorship of Licensing/ Credentialing
- Exceptional Income Potential
- Leadership Opportunities
Financial Advisors are supported by a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Personal Planning Analysis
- Asset and Income Protection
- Education Funding
- Investment and Advisory Services
- Trust Services
- Estate Analysis
- Retirement Solutions
- Business Needs Analysis
- Employee and Executive Benefits
We want people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to:
- Financial management, sales, insurance, and financial services
- Executive leadership
- Community influencers
- Former athletes
- Military background
- Prior sales and/ or business experience preferred
- 4- year College Degree Required
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- History of success
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
$75,000+ at planned commission
About Northwestern Mutual - Aurora
- Chicago Tribune Recognized us as a 2019 Top Workplaces
- 2019 J.D. Power award for #1 in Customer Satisfaction among All Individual Life Insurance Providers.
- Northwestern Mutual has received its 6th consecutive perfect score on the Human Right Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Northwestern Mutual was once again named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" in its industry according to FORTUNE Magazine's annual survey published Feb. 2017.
- Business Week recently recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the “Best Places to Launch a Career”.
- Northwestern Mutual was named “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.com; ranked #1 in our industry.
- Ranking organizations that excel at training and leadership development, Training Magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual among its “Training Top 125”, 2017