We are seeking energetic, dynamic, competitive individuals who are passionate about sales and ready to jump-start their careers in the insurance industry in this entry-level position.
The ideal candidate works well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she will embrace the challenge of identifying ideal insurance policies for a multitude of corporate clients while simultaneously generating referrals to grow existing portfolios.
If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and charismatic insurance sales professional looking to grow your career with advancement opportunities, bonuses, and earning potential, submit your resume today!
- Support customers’ management teams by coaching them on commercial insurance policies as part of a commitment to personal attention for existing and prospective clients
- Gather all of the necessary information to evaluate the commercial insurance needs against available insurance products for each client, and negotiate the terms and conditions with key stakeholders
- Clearly explain all insurance coverage to clients and keep up with all insurance industry changes, including limitations, regulations, and relevant legislation that may impact available insurance services
- Maintain a solid book of business for existing clients, and grow new business base through a range of networking and sales tactics, including cold calling and prospecting for potential customers to effectively articulate the company’s competitive advantage and new products
- This is a hunter sales role requiring you to make a minimum of 50 outbound calls a day to build a database of expiration lists (this number may change as you begin to sell), which you will convert into submissions. You will then focus on selling a specific niche of products and be evaluated on your closing ratio, which should be 25 percent or better.
- Excellent research, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills are required
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- A positive attitude, a hunger to sell, a desire for coaching and a strong work ethic are essential.
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Evergreen Insurance
Evergreen Insurance is a leading commercial insurance broker with offices in New York & Florida. We service business owners with a niche in real estate investment insurance.