Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC (BBCH) is growing! We are seeking an Entry/Mid-level Civil Project Manager to join our SES Civil & Environmental (SCE) team, a subsidiary of BBCH. In this critical role, you'll be responsible for the management and oversight of self-perform projects and work performed by sub-consultants and subcontractors, and for the overall financial performance relative to project-specific budgets. The ideal candidate will provide overall direction to a project or group of projects of considerable size, scope, and complexity and ensures the accurate completion of all work products, proper quality control/quality assurance measures are in place and consistent with corporate guidelines, and work procedures are performed in a safe manner. If you relish the idea of being in a leadership role and enjoy having excellent benefits, apply today!
Per Diem offered!
- Manage projects, personnel, and clients, focusing on project management, personnel management/mentoring, and business development.
- Coordinates with project leaders to determine staffing and scheduling requirements, project budget, and delivery schedules.
- Interfaces with other internal or external units to enhance process or organizational effectiveness as required.
- Oversees/prepares technical, sales, or administrative presentations and proposals.
- Ensures project quality control.
- Prepares and reviews project budgets and cost estimates.
- Supervise, train, evaluate, and direct professional, technical, and support staff on a daily basis.
- Monitors project functions, including short and long-term goals and objectives, and coordinate project-related activities.
- Manages project budget through familiarity with the internal accounting system.
- Demonstrates consistent/exemplary safety compliance.
- Manages considerably complex, multi-disciplinary projects that contain technical and financial risk and/or present significant management challenges.
- Administer contracts for construction, demolition, and remediation.
- 5+ years of experience in Design, Construction, Demolition, and Remediation.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (i.e., Civil, Geotechnical, Environmental, or Chemical) or Construction Management is required.
- Organization, written communication, and oral communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- HazWOPER Training preferred.
- USACE QC Training preferred.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer by a state licensing board following NCEES Model Law is preferred.
- Scheduling experience with MS Project and Primavera preferred.
- Successfully pass drug and background checks.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to navigate construction sites physically.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
$90,000 - $115,000 yearly
About Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Our vision at BBCH LLC is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision, and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.