Beach Cities ENTS
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have great written and oral communication skills, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details and have the desire to help whenever/wherever necessary?
- Do you have the ability to lead others, create efficiency, and maximize the use of downtime?
- Do you have experience in medical office settings?
- Do you have strong conflict resolution skills and the know-how to find win-win situations?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who gets things done in excellence. This person will relish in the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality to keep things running as smoothly as possible. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted while also having the ability to change priorities quickly to address what a patient, the PA, and physicians may need. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence, stability, and leadership.
The ideal person is highly organized, forward-thinking, positive, and enthusiastic. They will be interested in running and helping to grow a successful surgical office. They will thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted role where they will balance the needs of the business with the needs of the employees. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Salary range $80,000 - $95,000 (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Medical Assistant staff including payroll, staff review, scheduling, and optimizing potential and efficiencies
- Optimize policies and procedures, perform weekly inventory, and use cost containment for cost-effective utilization
- Maintain office and medical equipment and manage our office spaces including phone system and electronic medical records
- Interact with billing service to optimize collections
- Professionally interact with challenging patient issues and staff dynamics
- Actively assist in marketing, website maintenance, and practice growth
- Oversee all daily operations of the surgical practice
- Create and Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Handle any conflicts as they arise within the staff and with patients
- Track and review weekly goals
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for practice management, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Incredibly service-oriented attitude
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Learning-based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Aptitude to work autonomously and ability to drive things forward independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident, friendly, great under pressure with outstanding communication skills, and not reactive to drama
- Confidence in dealing with patients, providers, and colleagues
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to succeed
- Leadership and consensus-building skills
- Minimum 5-10 years medical office management of minimum 10 staff
- Experience with specialists and surgeons a plus
- Significant HMO/IPA experience desirable
- Bilingual in Spanish would be ideal and a plus
- Local to the South bay area
- Able to move about and stand for up to 8 hours a day
$80,000 - $95,000
About Beach Cities ENTS
We are a single-specialty ENT Group with 3 physicians with an office in Torrance. We credit our success to a 20-year stellar reputation in the community, late patient hours, same-day letters to our referring physicians, specialized training and skills, awesome customer service, and extended weekend availability for patients. We offer a vast variety of services and quality care to ensure an enjoyable office experience for every patient that walks through our doors.